Re: [orca-list] Orca master and selecting web content in Firefox/Chrome

I partially understand the difference in websites intended for text manipulation methods such as select, copy, paste, etc. However, websites shouldn't determine what clients/users do or don't do with the content. Google might not have intended people to copy/paste text from its website. However, if I am researching a topic from work or school, Google or at-spi/pyatspi shouldn't determine when I am or am not allowed to select/copy/paste text from a website. Sorry for the rant, but it is my position on things.