Re: [orca-list] ot: what to use to write technical documents (no math)

That's interesting - I'll try Gedit, just to investigate its capabilities.

Also, the accessibility of Visual Studio Code is apparently improving, as discussed on this list already. I
think there's a LaTeX extension for it. However, when I last tried it (admittedly on a Microsoft Windows
system - but it's a Microsoft project, after all), it didn't handle word wrap well with a screen reader. This
might be worth revisiting once the Chromium support in Orca is solid - and that's definitely very good
already - thank you, Joanie.

On 3/10/20, 09:13, "orca-list on behalf of John G Heim via orca-list" <orca-list-bounces gnome org on behalf