Re: [orca-list] ot: what to use to write technical documents (no math)

I do all my writing in latex with gedit. The main reason is that I can easily make documents that look normal to sighted people. There is a tool to convert latex to pdf so when I email someone an article I have written, I usually send them a pdf. Gedit has a plugin for latex but I don't use it much.