Re: [orca-list] Mate 1.24: Appearence>themes list is inaccessible

Hi,

So is your problem in mate-tweak or Appearance menu? In Appearance menu, I can browse the themes list here, on Debian Sid. Not tried in mate-tweak. Could you write steps to reproduce in mate-tweak?

Regards

Logo Hypra      JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE ET QUALITÉ
28, rue de la chapelle, 75018, Paris
Tel : +339 72 49 76 75 <tel:+33972497675>
<tel:+33676349337>
support hypra fr <mailto:support hypra fr>
www.hypra.fr <http://www.hypra.fr/>
Facebook Hypra <https://www.facebook.com/hyprasoftware/> Twitter Hypra
<https://twitter.com/Hypra_> Linkedin Jean-Philippe
<https://fr.linkedin.com/in/jean-philippe-mengual-800133135>