Re: [orca-list] Mate 1.24: Appearence>themes list is inaccessible

I used to change the theme, then customize it all the time without losing accessibility. Now the problem is showing up in the ubuntu mate tweek tool. The side panel tree is not reading correctly for some reason.

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 7:56 PM K 0 L N Y Glenn <glennervin cableone net> wrote:
I have always avoided changing the theme for concerns of losing accessibility if I did change a theme.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2020 6:52 PM
Subject: [orca-list] Mate 1.24: Appearence>themes list is inaccessible

Hi,

When I attempted to access the list of themes in Ubuntu Mate, I discovered that the list of themes is now inaccessible.

1. However required, access appearanceĀ preferences in Mate 1.24.
2. In the themes list, use the arrows to navigate the list.

Expected result: Orca speaks each theme name along with any relevant notes.
Actual result: Orca only speaks the item number. For example, 8 of 24.