Re: [orca-list] An interesting Orca misworking on CHrome

That would be this oddball bug: https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1055777.

Note that in the steps to reproduce, I mention Tab because then you can reproduce it without using Orca. But the same thing happens with Orca when it sets the caret position and/or grabs focus.

I hope one of my colleagues will tackle this bug soon. If not, I may dig into it myself because it's really a problem....

--joanie