Re: [orca-list] problems with voxin voice on orca

Espeak pronounces the date correctly.

On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 12:42:22 -0400,
Alex ARNAUD wrote:

[1  <text/plain; utf-8 (8bit)>]
Could you try the same with Espeak or Espeak NG and tell us if
it's the same issue? If not, it is probably a Vocalizer issue you
should report to Oralux.

Best regards.