Re: [orca-list] problems with voxin voice on orca

Hello John,

To help us help you could you please tell us :

Which date is not read correctly?
Which result do you obtain?
Which result do expect to have?

Best regards.

Le 26/06/2020 à 11:29, John Covici a écrit :
Hi.  I am not sure whether this is a voxin bug or an orca bug, so here
goes.  I am using Vocalizer Tom under voxin, actually sounds quite
nice.  Now, the one problem I have is when reading dates.  For
instance, try  going to
https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2020/06/25/lightning-megaflash-world-record
and use the say-all command to read the article.  Whenever it comes to
a date, it reads it in a very strange manner.  Now, reading by word
with control right arrow reads things correctly.

Any ideas on this would be appreciated.