[orca-list] accessibility of bluejeans to orca

Another day another meeting app.
I need to present in a meeting being run on bluejeans.com. Has anyone
used this on linux and know how accessible it is? My first attempt
wasn't promising. It claims to have a license for electron which
suggests it might work? Were there tricks I needed to make
electron-based apps visible to orca?
Thanks in advance for any helpp
Peter

--