Re: [orca-list] Comments on Orca 3.37.3pre

Hi John,

Isn't it chromium-browser instead of chromium?

Milton

Op 21-06-2020 om 11:02 schreef John J. Boyer:
Hi Jason,

I have been using Firefox. Some time ago a post on this list gave options for starting Chromium in a more
accessible fashion.
Now it doesn't work. The commans I use in Terminal is

chromium --force-renderer-accessibility --enable-caret-browsing
It can even jam Mate.

thanks,
John