[orca-list] Accessibility on a website

Title: signature_jp_2
Hi,

I am testing oui.sncf. It has been working all right for a long, but today I have a complicated situation I want to share (this website is the main French place to buy train tickets):
- on the homepage, Firefox (Nightly, orca master) is unable to put my caret in the form (to enter the departure, arrival, etc). I have the pages tabs (Train, Bus, Hôtel), but never the edit fields. I would think the website has a problem but... Chrome works fine.
- is there a bug? Orca, Mozilla, website? I would think this bug is major as the website is important and unusable now.

Thanks for your help

Best regards

--
Logo