Re: [orca-list] What happened to Java access bridge for Gnome?

Hello,
thanks, I've found the package installed, and have been playing with it
for a while.
However, for some reason, I can't get it working. I've uncommented the
line regarding accessibility_technologies in
$JAVA_HOME/conf/accessibility.properties, there are no errors when
launching a java app from command line, but the application I'm
launching is inaccessible.
I get the same result using -D flag.

Is this normal state, or am I missing some steps to activate jaw?
Ubuntu mate 20.04 64-bit

Thanks!

Best regards

Rastislav
V Štvrtok,  4. jún 2020 o 22:58 +0200, Samuel Thibault napísal(a):
Hello,

Rastislav Kiss via orca-list, le jeu. 04 juin 2020 22:39:28 +0200, a