Re: [orca-list] gnome desktop, ORCA, and terminal console

Hi David,

Off topic, but maybe helpful...

Maybe you could try fenrir on the console. It's a python3 user space
application, soit it could work on RHEL.

Upstream repository:
https://github.com/chrys87/fenrir
How it is built on Arch:
https://github.com/chrys87/fenrir