Re: [orca-list] Speech-dispatcher library for C#?

Hello Nikita,
thanks for all the suggestions. I will check out places you mention,
they seem very interesting. If there are archives and some informations
about numbers of subscribed people, that should give me a good image
about whether a list is still active and what's its current situation.

Thanks again!

Best regards

Rastislav
V Štvrtok,  30. júl 2020 o 22:03 +0300, Nikita napísal(a):
Hi Rastislav,
Here are some mailing lists about accessibility of Linux.
Some of them may not work anymore.
In my opinion, new releases are worth reporting on active mailing
lists. Otherwise, many people may miss this information.
I. General Linux accessibility Issues
1. Blinux list
Posting blinux-list redhat com
Subscription blinux-list-request redhat com?subject=subscribe
2. GNU accessibility
Posting accessibility gnu org
Subscription accessibility-request gnu org?subject=subscribe
3. Raspberry Pi for blind
Posting raspberry-vi freelists org
Subscription raspberry-vi-request freelists org?subject=subscribe
II. Accessibility of General Linux distributions
4. Debian
Posting debian-accessibility lists debian org
Subscription debian-accessibility-request lists debian org?subject=su
bscribe
5. Ubuntu
Posting ubuntu-accessibility lists ubuntu com
Subscription ubuntu-accessibility-request lists ubuntu com?subject=su
bscribe
6. Gentoo Linux
Posting gentoo-accessibility lists gentoo org
Subscription gentoo-accessibility+subscribe lists gentoo org
7. Slint
Posting slint freelists org
Subscription slint-request freelists org?subject=subscribe
III. Special Linux distributions for blind
8. Accessible Coconut
Posting accessible-coconut googlegroups com
Subscription accessible-coconut+subscribe googlegroups com
9. Stormux
Posting stormux groups io
Subscription stormux+subscribe groups io
10. Perkify
Posting perkify groups io
Subscription perkify+subscribe groups io
11. Vinux
Posting vinux-support googlegroups com
Subscription vinux-support+subscribe googlegroups com
IV. Accessibility of shells
12. Mate
Posting mate-accessibility groups io
Subscription mate-accessibility+subscribe groups io
13. GNOME
Posting gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
Subscription gnome-accessibility-list-request gnome org?subject=subsc
ribe
14. KDE
Posting kde-accessibility kde org
Subscription kde-accessibility-request kde org?subject=subscribe
V. Screen readers and other accessibility tools for Linux
15. Orca
Posting orca-list gnome org
Subscription orca-list-join gnome org
16. Speech Dispatcher
Posting speechd-discuss nongnu org
Subscription speechd-discuss-request nongnu org?subject=subscribe
17. Emacspeak
Posting emacspeak cs vassar edu
Subscription emacspeak-request cs vassar edu?subject=subscribe
18. Fenrir
Posting fenrir-screenreader freelists org
Subscription fenrir-screenreader-request freelists org?subject=subscr
ibe
19. Speakup
Posting speakup linux-speakup org
Subscription speakup-request linux-speakup org?subject=subscribe

Best regards, Nikita.