Re: [orca-list] Speech-dispatcher library for C#?

Hello,

Rastislav Kiss via orca-list, le jeu. 30 juil. 2020 19:13:30 +0200, a ecrit:
I have decided to use C# for my next project for Linux. However, soon I
found out a rather unpleasant fact, that there is no speech-dispatcher
wrapper available for C#.
Does anyone know about a library which could be used to do this?

That would rather be a question for the speech-dispatcher discussion
mailing list speechd-discuss nongnu org

From my current findings, I will have to develop one myself, thus I
want to ask first, if I didn't miss something.

I am not aware of anything like this, it's not in the speechd repository
at least. I you write one, please make sure to contribute it to that
repository so that other people can find it there.

Samuel