Re: [orca-list] How to compile and install Orca master

First install all required dependencies mentioned in readme

And you can type ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr or /usr/local, I'm using /usr and when you won't have some package installed, you'll be notified by this script.

After successfull configuration, you can type make and then sudo make install, then restart orca.

I don't know about storing configuration files in ubuntu, probably it's modified by canonical, so I don't know how it will work after updating your version by this cloned from git.