Re: [orca-list] Speech-dispatcher library for C#?

Rastislav Kiss via orca-list, le jeu. 30 juil. 2020 19:58:55 +0200, a ecrit:
this question is probably quite off-topic here

The problem is not really being off-topic (it's relatively close to
orca-list), but that you will miss reaching the set of people who would
most probably have a proper answer.

Btw, is there a mailing list related to Linux accessibility in general?

I don't think there is, because that would be too vague: accessibility
for non-sighted? Accessibility for muscular impairement? Concerning the
web? The desktop? Text reading? Screen magnification? Debian? RedHat?

One example is my Chinfusor project, the speech-dispatcher engine for
reading multi-alphabetical texts,

That would probably be useful to discuss on the speechd list.

What would be the correct place to inform about these things?

For new projects, I would say send a note on mailing lists of projects
that resemble most to yours, since the people following it may want to
follow yours for similar reasons. Also, Linux distribution mailing lists
could be useful so that the software gets packaged.

Samuel