Re: [orca-list] Speech-dispatcher library for C#?

I don't think there is one for netcore. Writing one shouldn't be hard
though.

W dniu 30.07.2020 o 19:13, Rastislav Kiss via orca-list pisze:
Hi folks,
I have decided to use C# for my next project for Linux. However, soon I
found out a rather unpleasant fact, that there is no speech-dispatcher
wrapper available for C#.
Does anyone know about a library which could be used to do this? From
my current findings, I will have to develop one myself, thus I want to
ask first, if I didn't miss something.

Thank you in advance!

best regards

Rastislav