Re: [orca-list] Possibly more places where flat review seems to break

I'll take a look. Thanks!
--joanie

On Wed, 2020-07-22 at 18:58 -0300, Jose Vilmar Estácio de Souza via
orca-list wrote:
Hi all.

In my environment, using firefox or thunderbird, if I move to top of
screen using move flat review to the home position, orca reads menu
and
I can not move to another place using flat review mode.