Re: [orca-list] Remote Access?

Hi,
as far as I know, linux has no remote access for the desktop beyond vnc, which
is totally inaccessible to blind people, seeing as it is only a drawing on the
screen, not the real thing. Orca doesn't have this, either. The only remote
access that is usable for us is via ssh, in a console. There is teamviewer on
linux as well, but the app was not usable the last time I checked.