[orca-list] problem when reading HTML page with text rendered as insertion

Hi,

I have recently discovered that Orca can distinguish text rendered in HTML as inserted or deleted. In this case some security guide changed and changes in the guide are marked with insertion and deletion tags. It works very well but I found some glitch. As I need to use at my job could you please look into that?

How to reproduce:

1. go to https://vaulted.io/library/disa-stigs-srgs/red_hat_enterprise_linux_7_security_technical_implementation_guide/V-71963?version=V1R4&compareto=v2r7

2. Find heading called "Check content".

3. Scroll down. You will come across this line:

"Insertion start" For systems that are running RHEL 7.2 or newer, this is Not Applicable.

Note that there is no "Insertion end" announced, although in the source code it is there. But it is strangely on a new line, maybe that confuses Orca.

I am running latest master. Can anyone confirm that?

Thank you,

Vojta