Re: [orca-list] I can't browse links in virtual documents on VSCode

Hi Joanie.

Thanks for the answer.

I'll file an issue in VSCodeissues.

On 7/13/20 12:17 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
I can reproduce this problem. It appears that the first time the
document is shown, there are no accessibility events when each link
gets focus. Thus Orca doesn't know you've moved. The events start
showing up once the document is reloaded. Not sure why. But this looks
like a problem in VSCode or Chromium.

--joanie