[orca-list] I can't browse links in virtual documents on VSCode

Hi all.

I don't know if the problem is in orca or Vscode, so I decided to post it here before reporting to the VSCode developers.

To reproduce try the following steps:

1. Launch orca and VSCode.

2. Press ctrl+shift+x.

3. Type python and wait for the orca to announce that extensions have been found. This takes a little time.

4. Press the tab key and using the arrows locate the python extension, it should be the first.

5. Press the enter key to move the focus to the virtual document that describes the extension.

6. Try using the tab key to navigate between links.

In my environment links are not advertised by orca. The interesting thing is that if I repeat steps 2,  4, 5 and 6, the tab key seems to work as expected.

Thanks.