Re: [orca-list] accessible twitter client

Is corebird still maintained?  I use either the mainstream twitter web site or a site called easychirp; it's an accessible front end for the main site.  Easychirp hasn't handled direct messages, well, for a long time, now, and I'm not sure whether it is still in active development.

--Dave