Re: [orca-list] Some small linux device

Glenn K0LNY aliandika:
I think that if it is booted up the first time with an HDMI cable plugged
in, the initial configuration will automatically assign HDMI as the audio
source.

Yes. This seems to be how the Raspberey Pi does it, although there is a way to change the default. I can't seem to get my N2 to change it though. I started with HDMI unplugged, and all I've been able to hear through its onboard jack is a pop. Raspberry Pi has been about the best such device for audio playback through its headphone jack, although Pulseaudio had been broken on it for a long time. I think they fixed that recently or in newer versions of the Raspberry Pi or something. Things seem to work quite a bit better now ... not so much stuttering and things like it used to do.

~Kyle