From: "Kyle via orca-list" <orca-list gnome org>
To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2020 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Some small linux device

Vojtěch šmiro aliandika:
So, when I buy Raspberry Pi, what can I do to have speech. What
devices do I neead (headphones, screen, speakers, etc)?

Raspberry Pi only needs headphones or a speaker in order to get speech.
You can plug it into a TV, but a screen isn't a requirement. I did have
trouble getting my N2 to speak through wired headphones and speakers ...
it only seems to be able to use the HDMI. But this isn't a problem with
Raspberry Pi.

~Kyle