From: "Nolan Darilek" <nolan thewordnerd info>
To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2020 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Some small linux device

To be fair, you do have to mount the SD card after you've written it,
and touch whatever magic filename is necessary to make the Pi
automatically start SSHD. But, yeah, set up a bunch of these without
issue. The only things I *have* had issues with are tinkerboards, but
those are a separate beast entirely.