[orca-list] Any PDF or Epub Reader accessible with Orca

Hi,

I am new to Linux, so forgive me if the question I am asking had been addressed before. However, I am liking what I am seeing here: I now had been using Ubuntu 2020 for two full weeks. Most of my work I do in Emacs. In fact, Emacs is the one that made me take the big leap to come to Linux.

So to my question: what is the accessible program I can use to read PDF files or EPUB (even any other ebooks) on Linux? The one that comes with the Gnome desktop, namely Document Viewer or Evince are not accessible. I just hear it announcing canvas frames and that's it.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. I am comfortable even if the program is an Emacs package.