Re: [orca-list] Should flat review be broken in code-insiders?

Thanks, works here!

On 7/6/20 10:33 AM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
It is fixed, thanks.

On 7/6/20 12:23 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
This turned out to be a side effect of trying to improve performance by
not diving down objects we don't want to dive down. I've fixed it for
the specific problem you reported here (role embedded). Please let me
know if there are any other things in VSCode which used to be flat
reviewable (e.g. in Orca stable) but no longer are.

Thanks!
--joanie