[orca-list] orca, google-chrome-unstable and google docs

I'm having fun navigating google docs with orca. In particular
character by character motion (left and right arrow) seems to always read the character I've
just left so deleting doesn't do what I expect. I have screen reader
support toggled on and I call it (via a wrapper as)
/opt/google/chrome-unstable/chrome --force-renderer-accessibility --enable-caret-browsing docs.google.com
This is with google-chrome-unstable 85.0.4181.8-1 and orca pretty
close to the head of master.

-- I also have a bit  of trouble getting into a document from the site
but I presume that's just learning my way 'round.
Any thoughts on the navigation most welcome.
regards
Peter

Peter Rayner
Acting Director - Climate & Energy College <http://www.climatecollege.unimelb.edu.au>
Clean Air and Urban Landscapes NESP hub <http://www.nespurban.edu.au>
School of Earth Sciences, University of Melbourne, 3010, Vic, Australia
mobile +61 402 752 379, skype: petermorag
zoom id 4431343191, join at  <https://unimelb.zoom.us/j/4431343191?pwd=a1E5Z3JEOTRVQUJsaVdRbVUvR1QyZz09>
mail-to: prayner unimelb edu au TWITTER: @raynerstrings