Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 15:30:52
From: Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com>
To: jheim math wisc edu, orca <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Alt+Super+s shortcut key

I believe that's in gnome-settings-daemon.
--joanie

On 1/24/20 1:18 PM, John G Heim via orca-list wrote:
I know this is a long shot since I've asked before but does anybody know how
the Alt+Super+s shortcut key gets configured to start orca? I am setting up
an automatic install and that shortcut key is not working. I must be missing
something that would normally be installed during a typical debian/ubuntu
install.