Re: [orca-list] Cannot access popup dialog box in Firefox

I haven't tried installing any add-ons recently, but I had a similar
problem with saving passwords.

As I understand it, as of Firefox-ESR 68, instead of the save password
message being right before the address bar in the order of tabbable
elements, it is in it's own application pane. Pressing F6 once gets me
to the address bar when the save password message pops up,and pressing
F6 a second time actually gives focus to the saved password dialog.
With any luck, repeated pressing of F6 will also eventually place
focus on the dialog asking for permission to install add-ons.