Re: [orca-list] Orca, Braille Displays and Braille translation

Where did you set the translation table to UK Grade II? If it was set in the Orca preferences, then it should
work - I think Orca still uses the liblouis translator, just as many other screen readers now do, on several
operating systems.

Try Unified English Braille and see whether you still experience the contraction errors. If not, it could be
a translation issue with the UK table.

For the cursor routing keys, try testing in a console session. If they work fine in that context, then it
could be an Orca issue - but it would be useful to try them in the console first to rule out any problem with
the underlying BRLTTY software used to control the display.

On 1/20/20, 09:39, "orca-list on behalf of James Austin via orca-list" <orca-list-bounces gnome org on