[orca-list] Orca, Braille Displays and Braille translation

Hi everyone

I am using a Brailliant BI 40 running  Ubuntu Mate 18.04 LTS and Orca 3.35.1 pre, which I think is the latest from Master.

I am a little curious about Braille functionality as I am getting some very strange Braille feedback.

I have my display set to read UK English Grade II, but I am getting odd dot formations and in some cases, missing contractions.

As I write this, I have also discovered that I am unable to use my cursor routing keys.

What does Orca use to translate  Braille please and is the Brailliant supported?

Thanks. Other than this, I love using Orca and the freedom it gives me toexperience Linux.

Best

James