Re: [orca-list] pympress and orca

Krishnakant Mane writes:
Firstly wish to know what did you use to make the presentation?

Is it some thing like latex-beamer or some other package?
Yes, the beamer class in latex.
secondly, is there a way to get some other formats into pympress?
Do you mean other formats than pdf or other formats than beamer? pdf
looks pretty well baked in but I think there's nothing determining how
you get there. The method I'm using to get text notes (rather than the
default pdf) on the presenter's screen does rely on capabilities in
the pdflatex package though.
cheers
Peter