Re: [orca-list] Latest orca.

Greetings!

I seem to have installed orca after following all but the last of your instructions, which I think is this one:

git archive --worktree-attributes --prefix=${pkgname}-$gitrev/ mainline | xz > $CWD/orca-${gitrev}.tar.xz

I didn't use this last command because flat review in orca would not bring me to the command so that I could
check some of the letters I wasn't sure of.

I next checked the version of orca I was running.  I turned orca off and on again, and once more checked the
version.  It was the same, 3.35.4pre, making me think I was not running the version of orca I thought I'd
installed.  I checked my path, and it seems to be correct.

What is the purpose of the command I quoted above?  Can I use it after installing orca, assuming I actually
have installed it?  May I have done something else wrong?

Also, my purpose in attempting this orca upgrade was to get a version that might work with chromium.  I did
not find chromium using either --show or --search with slapt-get, and there's no man page for it on my
machine.  Is it available from Slint?

Thanks for whatever anybody can tell me.

Al