Re: [orca-list] Orca and MuseScore/Qt-applications

Right now I feel more like a facilitator without havin development skills nor can't check the actual state at time. Maybe someone interested to join the discussion to force these features of MuseScore (https://musescore.org/en/node/299387).

Thank you Joanie (and everyone else) for your patience.

Peter

Am Freitag, 10. Januar 2020, 19:34:46 MEZ hat Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> Folgendes geschrieben:

Hey Peter.

I noticed that there were some things Orca wasn't reading in MuseScore,
and the reason why is that the objects had role of "filler". That's a
bogus role to apply to anything that a screen reader should present. I
don't know if that's a Qt bug or a MuseScore bug. But if that were
fixed, I think MuseScore would be more accessible in Linux.

--joanie

)