Re: [orca-list] Orca and MuseScore/Qt-applications

No, it isn't. Is it possible to add an application to the list (or what's the requirement for an application to be listed there)?

Thanks Joanie

Peter
Am Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2020, 18:36:33 MEZ hat Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> Folgendes geschrieben:

If you type "orca -l" in a terminal, does the application in question
show up in the list?

--joanie