Re: [orca-list] Orca and MuseScore/Qt-applications

Thanks Alex,

no, "export QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1" doesn't change anything. As far as I know this command was necessary up to Qt version 4.x, but anymore longer from version 5.x. But IIRC (not sure) it seemed to work some month ago, that Orca was able to read the menun items at least, but not all the musical elements as shown in the linked video of my post above.

Not sure if it's an Orca or Qt issue (maybe Orca needs some instructions inside the application to recognize it?), but as mentioned, it works more or less stable with NVDA.

Maybe you could advice me the link to report it in the issue tracker of Orca?

Thanks again.

Am Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2020, 16:52:10 MEZ hat Alex ARNAUD <aarnaud hypra fr> Folgendes geschrieben:

Does it work if you enable export QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1 ?

QT a11y should be enabled automatically but the way it detects accessibility is not standard. We should report them an issue but I've not found the time for that.

Best regards.