Re: [orca-list] FileZilla

Has anyone ever tried ncftp in orca?  Definitely works well in command
line and is the most user friendly ftp app available.

On Fri, 28 Feb 2020, Didier Spaier via orca-list wrote:

Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 10:47:18
From: Didier Spaier via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] FileZilla

Hi Mason,

I just checked, it looks like gftp (very similar to filezilla) has the same issue.

Why not just use a command line client like sftp or lftp?

Best regards,

Didier

Le 28/02/2020 ? 16:35, Mason Armstrong a ?crit?:
Hi list,

So I decided to try Filezilla. It is accessible, however the list pane to browse for files does not read
with Orca. Does anyone know either a fix or an ftp client that supports SFTP I can use with Orca? Thanks
much!