Re: [orca-list] Orca and VS Code

Hi.

When I edit a file in VSCode and use the orca command "speaks the title bar", orca announces the name of the file with something like "" blak circle ".

I believe that the "black circle" means that the file has been modified since it is not announced if there are no changes to the file.

The curious thing is that even when there are no changes in the file, the save option in the file menu seems to be enabled. At least the orca does not report that the option is disabled.
I don't know if it's an expected behavior, a vscode bug or an orca bug.
Thanks.