From: José Vilmar Estácio de Souza <vilmar informal com br>
Date: Thursday, 27 February 2020 at 13:14
To: Greg Wocher <gwocher gwocher com>
Cc: Isidor Nikolic <Isidor Nikolic microsoft com>, Orca <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [orca-list] Orca and VS Code

Hi.

You can try the following:

1. Make sure that you have at least version 3.34 of orca installed. Orca installed from master is preferable.

2. Access the following link:

Documentation for Visual Studio Code

This should download a file with extension .tar.gz.

3. Untar the downloaded file into some folder, for example /data.

4. Try the following:

/data/VSCode-linux-x64/code-insiders --force-renderer-accessibility