Re: [orca-list] Orca and VS Code

Hello,
I am using a linux distribution called slint. It is a Slackware based distribution. I have been trying to find ut how to install VS Code on it and I am having no luck. Does anyone know how I can install it on my slint distribution. I would like to test VS Code. I do use VS Code on both Windows and Mac as well.

Greg Wocher