Re: [orca-list] Chrome troubles

Hi,

Maybe you didn't set in your environment before starting chrome:

ACCESSIBILITY_ENABLED=1

You could also include  this option in your command:

--enable-caret-browsing

Best regards,

Didier

Le 25/02/2020 à 16:50, Mason Armstrong a écrit :
Hi,

So I'm running Ubuntu 18.04.6 LTS, and have just pulled and built the latest Orca from git as of last
night. I installed Chrome Dev from the deb file on google's website. I load Chrome as follows:

google-chrome --force-renderer-accessibility

Everything in the window reads, except for the page contents. This is a weird one. Mind you I've never
actually attempted to get this to work before, so I could be missing something, so any help would be
appreciated. Thanks! :)