Re: [orca-list] Chrome troubles

There's an environment variable you need to set as well. I forget what it is, but if you haven't set it then I'd not expect things to work.

On 2/25/20 9:50 AM, Mason Armstrong wrote:
Hi,

So I'm running Ubuntu 18.04.6 LTS, and have just pulled and built the latest Orca from git as of last night. I installed Chrome Dev from the deb file on google's website. I load Chrome as follows:

google-chrome --force-renderer-accessibility

Everything in the window reads, except for the page contents. This is a weird one. Mind you I've never actually attempted to get this to work before, so I could be missing something, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks! :)