[orca-list] Slint images?

Hello there, so I was trying to browse the slint images on Source Fordge, because I was going to put it on a thumb drive from my phone, and then install it on one of my machines, but the pages and everything are there on sourceforge, when I go to the website that the ISO files are hosted, I get a page that just load, and then says that the connection timed out. I've tried this a couple of times, so I'm not sure why it's doing this unless the page is down or some things moved. But I was trying to get 14.2 point one. Advice of something happen to the project? But I know that it's been discussed on here, at least a while back some of the releases were posted on here for what I can remember.