Re: [orca-list] Focus issue in Thunderbird message list

I confirm, it is fixed now.

Thanks!

Patrick
Le 20/02/2020 à 13:52, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
While I still cannot reproduce this problem, I just made a change in master which will hopefully make the issue you report stop happening. If the latest master still exhibits the problem, then I need a full debug.out along with steps to reproduce the problem.

Thanks!
--joanie