[orca-list] Focus issue in Thunderbird message list

Hello Joanie,

Since commit "[78242e667ccb68e194e9dea562375421763f205b] Web: Improve handling of the focused object being replaced while focused", when I press up/down arrow in the Thunderbird message list, sometimes the cursor move to the display message panel instead of staying in the message list where the focus is realy.

I use Thunderbird 52.9.1 and still notice this behavior with the last Orca master, and made a git bisect to have the specified revision.

Best regards,

--
Patrick ZAJDA