Re: [orca-list] Can we prepend, not prepend and append, newlines when a line is added to the clipboard?

How about this:

orca/src/orca/script_utilities.py has the following method: _appendTextToClipboardCallback()

Please play with it until it does what you want with respect to spaces. Then open a merge request in Gitlab with a patch with the desired changes. If it's sane I'll commit and and you'll be happy. Deal? :)

--joanie