Re: [orca-list] OT: Most natural voices?

Hello,

No... Voxin has licensed Vocalizer Express from nuance, not Acapela. I bought Russian and Hebrew, which I quite like also on Windows, but al those voices seem to have some pronunciation issues, or the wrong accents on words.

I'm Italian, but all my systems are in English, also because all Italian synths are horrible, with the exception of Eloquence (Voxin in Linux).

Ciao,

Ollie